MAGAZINE: PROMOTING THE SUBSTANCE MISUSE FIELD
Drink and Drugs News is a fortnightly FREE magazine for substance misuse specialists and those in the wider health, social care and criminal justice fields who deal with drug and alcohol issues in the course of their work.
Drink and Drugs News covers news from the field, forthcoming training & events, and jobs vacancies, as well as features on issues relating to drugs and alcohol.
The magazine’s contents are reproduced and archived online, a web portal for specialists and generalists working in the field. The site, maintained by Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals (FDAP) in association with WIRED, gives access to:
- The latest news from the field
- Up-to-date training information
- Research and guidance for practitioners and line managers
- Professional standards and qualifications
- Feature articles on drugs and alcohol issues
- Links to other useful sites and resources
- The latest job vacancies in the field
- Details about Drink & Drugs News and downloads from the magazine
Drinkanddrugs.net is a website linked to the magazine and covering training, events, research & guidance and more.
Drink and Drugs Jobs is a microsite within the drinkanddrugs.net covering careers guidance and current vacancies.
Drink and Drugs News is published by C J Wellings, on behalf of FDAP, in association with WIRED.
David Clark, writes a series of ‘Background Briefings’ in the magazine, which focus on a wide variety of issues centered on substance use and misuse.
Read Professor Clark’s Background Briefings